An Inside/Outside Sales Representative’s job entails bringing on new accounts and selling and introducing new products or services to established clients. The job necessitates determining, generating and capturing sales. The Sales Representative communicates prospects to capture and sell our products. The primary objective is to meet or exceed monthly sales goals through generating new business, managing accounts and organically growing existing business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- A minimum of 40 calls required per day on “in house” days. Cold calling, follow up calls, scheduling meetings and appointments, informing customer of new products or services etc.
- Maintaining a database of prospects and customers. This includes keeping contact information accurate and up to date, properly identifying contacts and labeling them (such as decision makers or order placers), entering notes in the account regarding your interactions, entering and maintaining opps and keeping call buckets up to date.
- A minimum of 8 meetings, appointments or drop by’s on “field” days. Scheduling appointments with prospects to gain new business. Meeting with existing customers in order to review products and to determine other opportunities.
- Providing product quotes, presentations or proposed agreements to customers and prospects. Emphasizing service or product features and benefits, discussing credit terms, quoting prices, and preparing sales order reports or forms.
- Secure referral leads from current customers to identify further prospects, repeating the cycle.
- Conduct on-site account reviews on a regular basis, with the purpose of selling deeper into the account by recommending further use of goods and services. Account review forms are to be kept on file in Saleslogix.
- Continuously updating all customers and prospects on company product modifications, changes, new products and service enhancements.
- Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Using marketing data to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency by using relevant sales tools.
- Coordinating with customer service for order placement and at other times as needed.
- Attend weekly team sales meetings and monthly one-on-one RAP (review and plan) meetings with sales manager.
- Participating fully in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes.
- Industry networking.
Skills and Specifications:
- Able to prospect new accounts.
- Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Telephone sales skills.
- Closing skills, always be closing.
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Team player and should work well under pressure.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Prominent organizational and presentation skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Able to multi-task activities with shifting priorities.
- Forecasting and planning skills.
Proficient in computer programs that are used on a daily basis.
A service technician will help maintain and repair printing equipment at customer locations. This role will require you to undergo certifications process with exams.
- On-site installation, maintenance, and repair of imaging products and systems
- Use online resources and documentation to troubleshoot and resolve equipment and system failures
- Use escalation processes to inform Service Manager of unresolved issues
- Submit paperwork and reports in a timely manner
- Manage parts inventory and territory to comply with established operating standards
- Establish professional communication skills with customers
- Tech/Trade school grads or experience preferred
- Must have 4 years’ copier experience, working preferably as a Sharp Certified Technician, HP Certified Technician
- FM Audit experience is preferred
- IT Networking experience is also preferred
- Strong electro-mechanical aptitude relating to copiers, printers, and facsimile
- Knowledge of computers and networking, A+, NET+ desired
- Highly motivated team player and committed to learn new technology
- Good communication and customer relation skills
- Good problem solving skills, thorough, dependable
- Canon, Sharp, Kyocera and HP experience a plus