The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, as well as having the ability to service equipment discretely in the customers’ office. The duties will be performed with professionalism and respect for the customers’ environment, while providing an excellent quality of work. Networking and office equipment experience a must.
- Comprehensive medical with Humana
- 401(k) plan
- Ongoing product training with Sharp / Hewlett Packard etc
- Vehicle provided for on job use
- Competitive base salary with aggressive bonus and sales lead programs
- Employee Referral Bonus Program and Lead Generation incentive
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform diagnostic repairs and provide quality maintenance of Sharp, HP and MFPs and printers in a specific territory of assigned machines to ensure equipment reliability.
- Project a professional company image in daily interactions with customers and co-workers.
- Maintain customer satisfaction and achievement of company requirements in call production, response time and parts management. Customer skills a must.
- Maintains an accurate assigned parts field inventory
- Responsible for focusing to the key productivity objectives including gross calls per day, efficiency rating, response time commitments and parts costs per call, among others.
- Meet call quality and total calls per day expectations and other benchmark requirements as outlined by the Service Department.
- High School diploma or equivalent. 2+ years printer/copier service or industry related experience preferred.
- Experience with service and maintenance of copiers, multifunctional printers and fax machines or equal experience
- Entry level will be considered with technical school diploma or Associates degree
- Basic Networking and Cabling experience
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Clean background check
- Outstanding troubleshooting and Customer Relations skills
- Ability to work independently while producing an exceptional quality of work
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year